The Guest Services Coordinator is a champion for the Parker Hill guest experience—on Sundays and during special events. As the Guest Services Coordinator, you will be responsible for implementing centrally-developed procedures, leading and developing Crew members, and providing insight and feedback to your Campus Pastor.
This role is ideally suited for an organized, detail-oriented individual with a passion for leadership in a volunteer setting.
- Parker Hill Church member
- Commitment to Parker Hill’s mission, strategy, & values
- Loyal team member and represents the leadership of Parker Hill to our attenders
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years of related experience with customer service (preferred)
- Basic computer skills
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds occasionally
- Able to drive from Parker Hill central offices to assigned campus
- Able to lead people through influence
- Is able to connect with people through their communication skills.
- Works well with the campus team, along with the entire church staff as needed
- Ability to problem solve situations which may arise on their campus.
- Ability to lead and develop their team leaders to be successful in their job function.
- Has the ability to recognize when a CREW member performs their job to the expectation and praises them for the job well done.
- Discerns when conflict resolution has to take place and is able to lead the guest service team member through the fierce conversation
- Looks to not keep guest services at a “status quo” level, but looks to improve in all areas of their environment
- Attends a weekend service as an attendee
- Builds the schedule for each section of Guest Services (Parking, Ushers, Greeters, Café Host, New Here hosts, Super Greeters)
- Restock auditorium with pens/bibles, connection cards as needed
- Conducts café/stock inventory weekly on campus
- Receives the campus bin with pertinent information for weekend services
- Manage the money from café and weekend depositsSends weekly email to Guest Service Team communicating information for VIP Huddle
- Responsible for open/close procedure on campus
- Responsible for reception phone on campus
- Attend weekly campus team meetings
- Proactively scouts for and recruits new CREW members on campus
Guest Service Coordinator may be needed to perform additional functions as needed by the Campus Pastor or campus team which may not be considered part of the normal job function.
Guest Services Coordinator